10 Rules of Happiness
1) Develop your self-discipline.
2) Joy comes through creation, sorrow through destruction. Every living thing can grow: use the world wisely to realize soul growth.
3) Do things which are hard to do.
4) Entertain up-building thoughts. What you think about when you do not have to think shows what you really are.
5) Do your best this hour and you will be better the next.
6) Be true to those who trust you.
7) Pray for wisdom, courage and a kind heart.
8) Give heed to God's messages through inspiration. If self-indulgence, jealousy, avarice, or worry have deadened your response pray to the Lord to wipe out these impediments.
9) True friends enrich life. If you have friends, be one.
10) Faith is the foundation of all things--including happiness.
President David O. McKay
I LOVE THIS! Happy Wednesday :)
Monday, August 9, 2010
What do you think?! It's okay if you don't like them because I cut them myself haha:) This past weekend I was going to get my hair cut and colored and then I realized I can just do it myself! I went to Sally's Beauty Supply, bought the hair dye and on Friday night JUSTIN dyed my hair. No joke. He put the gloves on and dyed my hair. It was awesome and he did a good job! I cut my hair and he colored it....talk about saving money! 5 days until our vacation. Life is sweet.