Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Stuff!

This past weekend Justin and I were in Utah. I was driving on the 15 and I see Ikea out of the corner of my eye. I was literally gravitating towards it. I couldn't help myself. I LOVE IKEA. I could spend hours in that store. Anyway Justin and I moved into our apartment without any furniture. Since we moved in, we have been using these ghetto plastic drawers for our clothes in our bedroom. Soooo at Ikea we bought a little dresser. It's small but it definitely helps!! Also we got a painting. The picture looks kinda weird but it's sweet. I love it! Oh and not mention these totally cute little jars I made tonight!! Cassie, Hilary, Caroline and I got together to make crafts. It was awesome!
Photobucket
Don't mind our ghetto little racks to the right of our dresser.
Photobucket
Yeah, our walls look yellow in this picture but indeed they are white. ha.
Photobucket
I call them yarn jars! cheers!

2 comments:

  1. i need to make a yarn jaR!!! how did you do THiS?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the picture! Finally finished my "yarn jars" (love it btw) but still need to post them. Thanks for coming over! It was awesome. We need to make this a regular thing.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes