Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ohmygoodness!

Alright people- this blog just got SO much better! Why? Oh because I just got this bad boy!
Photobucket
It's a Cannon Rebel Xsi and it's beautiful! I am still learning to use it and I can't wait to be able to take some good quality pictures yay!
Photobucket
I took like 20 pictures of Justin. Yano- just trying to get used to the camera. He stopped looking at the camera around picture # 4. haha!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cass and I. Don't mind our dorky birthday hats. Jordan made us wear them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yesterday was perfect weather ahh.J and I are going to see Water for Elephants tonight. Anyone seen it? Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. love this blog. and yes water for elephants is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k first of all, ya water for elephants was soo good! and second of all, your hair looks so long and pretty, like it has grown so much and i love it curled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez Care, I was going to say the same thing! I love your hair! You are looking so Kardashian! You even have a basketball player for a husband? weird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya isnt life so much better with a dslr!?! I love mine and would never go back to a point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You got your camera!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes