Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Auntie Megan

Today at 5:30 this morning I became an AUNT! This is a big deal because I have never been an aunt before! My sister-in-law texted me at 4:30 this morning and said she was in labor and she was going to start pushing. Yep, you heard right. It took 45 minutes and he was here! So fast and so lucky!! Anyway, In the midst of my sleepiness, I yelled "She's in labor, she's in labor." Justin is super jumpy so he sat up and was looking around super panicky (is that a word?). I swear he thought I said I was in labor! After school we went over to the hospital to see the little guy. Did I mention he is only 5 lbs 11 oz. Um talk about tiny baby! I am in love. He is so precious and I can't wait until he calls me Auntie Megan! Oh and little Aiden graced us with his presence 2 and a half weeks early! Love him!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at all that hair!

7 comments:

  1. what a precious little boy! You are lucky, I am not an aunt yet. I have made my siblings aunts and uncles though, they need to repay me!! Love all his hair, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw he's so cute!!! Congrats on becoming an aunt!! :) She had such a great labor, what did she do?!?! haha, that's so great. Glad they're all well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! And so is this baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh he is so cute! and all that hair! seriously being an auntie is the BEST! I love it. I miss you! We're back and it just doesnt seem the same without you here :( its like being a kid in yorba linda is so different than being a grown up in yorba linda. like i went to costco and bought groceries today. it might sound normal but i have NEVER shopped at costco or bought groceries in yorba linda. so ya im grown up and weird. love youuu meggy baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures meggy!!! Love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on becoming an aunt darling! i can't wait till the day i become one myself... i'll spoil them like crazy! :b

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes