1. I went on a study abroad to Europe! (an unreal experience)
2. I went on lots of embarrassing and awkward dates. I could seriously write en entire post on awkward dates i've been on.
3. I lived with roommates who are still my best friends today.
4. I slipped on the ice, bruised my tail bone and blacked out one time...sad.
5. I endured lots and lots of finals and brutal tests.
6. I found a lot for art and graphic design.
7. I met J, got engaged and got married all while we were in college!
8. I learned how to drive in the snow!
9. I had some amazing professors who taught me A LOT and helped me become a better person.
10. I gained a stronger testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
11. I found out that I really love learning and want to continue learning forever!
12. I pulled one too many all nighters during finals weeks.
13. I got homesick, like really really bad pretty much every semester. It wasn't that I wanted to leave but I always missed my family.
14. I became very grateful for California weather :)
15. I drove from California to Idaho and back, a 13 hour drive each way, at least 20 times.
The list could go on forever. I had an amazing college experience and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. It feels very bittersweet because I know it's time to move on and leave Rexburg but I will miss it a lot. Now lets start from the beginning.....
I loved college and if I could do it all over again I would go to BYU-Idaho again! Now on to bigger things for hubs and I. Hooray for the future!