Tuesday, October 9, 2012

So far...

Life has taken a crazy turn of events but I kind of like it. About 10 days ago, I had a Dr. appointment and I continued to tell my Dr. how much my back has been hurting. Of course I burst into tears and couldn't help but put it all out there. I was miserable. I commute to work and then I sit for 8 hours a day and then I commute home...yeah that's about 10 hours of sitting a day! The sitting was causing my back to ache so bad, it usually brought me to tears daily. My sweet Dr. said "I'll just put you on disability and you won't have to work anymore." Excuse me?! There is such a glorious thing for pregnant people like me?? I would take a pay cut but I wouldn't be miserable and so I took it. Basically I get to stay home and sew and read books and watch TV. Onto other things, I am almost 22 weeks now and the bump is coming along! My due date is almost exactly 4 months from now. In 4 months I will be a mom and in 4 months I will get to hold the sweet boy who has been kicking me 24/7 for the past few days. I tell my husband all the time, yeah I don't think he sleeps or naps because I swear I feel him all day!

Pregnancy is such an amazing thing. J actually said to me the other day, you are lucky that you get to feel him all day and feel so close to him. It's true! I already feel a connection with the little guy and I can't wait to meet him. Sometimes I lay awake at night and think about what he will look like or what kind of baby he will be and of course I worry about having a healthy baby. In a way, thats the beauty of it all...we aren't in control of those things right now. Heavenly Father is watching over our little guy and no matter what happens, we love him. Ok, enough pregnancy ramblings for today :)


3 comments:

  1. wow!! that is great you get to stay home now! i hope that means your back is feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see baby Loar! I love him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pregnancy is one of the most wonderful things that can ever happen to a woman, especially when start feeling the baby move inside the womb – it’s such a heartwarming experience! I’m glad you can stay home now. What you need to do now is stay physically healthy and emotionally for your baby. Some changes may happen, but you can get through them - that I'm sure of!

    -Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes