Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,

The Holidays flew by and I am 34 weeks along, which means I will be seeing you in just 6 short weeks. There's about 42 days left in my countdown and I remember when I was counting down from like 215..! We went to Colorado for Christmas and I was kind of nervous you would make a surprise appearance. We were up in the mountains above Durango, Colorado. It snowed a TON while we were there and I kept having dreams that my water broke and we couldn't make it down the mountain haha. Luckily, that didn't happen. Every week goes by and I become more and more anxious for your arrival. I don't know what to expect and the unknown can be scary. All I know is that I love you so much already. Everyone around me is having their babies and I can't help but wonder what my experience will be like. 

As of lately, you have taken up permanent residence in my left hip. At my most recent ultrasound I was told that you have your head really low, which is awesome, but I swear you jam that head of yours into my left hip! It feels so uncomfortable sometimes that I have to stand up. Your movements are much bigger and slower lately. I feel like you are running out of room! You seem to get the hiccups at least twice a day and I love it when you do. I love feeling the soft, slow rhythm of them and knowing that it's you! I've been feeling great. I am definitely more clumsy and I have to be careful about going up and down stairs. Overall, your Daddy and I are beyond excited and anxious for your arrival into our family.

Love always,
Mom and Dad

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as you're living, my baby you'll be" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes