Thursday, January 24, 2013

Today...

Dear Baby,

Today I drove past the hospital where you will be born and I cried. I cried because it's getting so close and I cried because that it the place where I get to meet you. All I have to do is think about that moment when I meet you, and I get emotional. These hormones are CRAZY. I had to pull myself together for a Dr.'s appointment. When my Dr. was checking your heart rate, you had the hiccups and you were moving! Along with my Dr.'s appointment, I had an ultrasound today. I felt like I was spying on you in there. You were just hanging out with your hands over your face. You refused to move those hands so that I could see that cute face of yours. The ultrasound showed that you have hair!! Also, they estimated that you weigh 6 lbs 4 oz, as of today. So by the time we meet you should be about 7-1/2 lbs. You have your head facing down and you look pretty comfy in there. 

I can't even put into words how I feel these days. I hope that one day you will read these little letters and know how much your Dad and I love you. I hope you will read them and see how excited we were and how much we anticipated your arrival into our family. The nesting has begun and all I want to do is wash little clothes and organize all your stuff. It's so fun for me to hold up each little onesie and picture you in it. I almost have everything you need and I'm slowing packing our bags for the hospital. 3 weeks will go by fast and then you will be here. You will be ours forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes