Saturday, February 9, 2013

This week...

I could possibly become a Mom this week! My due date is on Friday. That's 6 days away! Of course, I could go over and it could be a while but I'm hoping for sooner rather than later. It is so weird how one minute it will just be J and I, and the next minute it will be the 3 of us. It has ALWAYS just been J and I, so the thought of giving that up is really hard for me. This entire pregnancy I've been dying for this week to come and now I am kind of sad. I know things will only get better from here but it will be different. I have so many mixed emotions. I blame the hormones for sure. 

Can I just say that nesting is a real thing! I can't stop organizing and re-organizing all the baby stuff. I keep pulling it out and looking at it and making sure I have everything. I told Justin to pack a bag for the hospital and he just laughed at me! I'm like no I am serious, pack a bag! He thinks he will have plenty of time to do it once I'm in labor. That's Justin for ya. The last few days I have been feeling a ton of stretching and a lot of pressure. By the end of the night my body is so tired and I'm ready for bed but going to bed isn't very appealing because I wake up to pee AT LEAST 4 times every night. HA! I'm obviously very dramatic and these are very minor things. Overall, I feel great. J and I have been walking 2-3 miles a day and I might be waddling but I can do it and I feel good. Now we just wait... and wait and wait until the little man is ready. Oh my goodness I can't believe it's here and he will be in my arms SO soon.

1 comment:

  1. yay!! you've made it to the end!! i wish you the best, and hope he doesn't choose to stick around in his cozy home too much longer. :) very excited for you to become a mom, it's the best thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes