Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This 3 month old boy

Alright, lets talk about this 3 month old boy. I don't think he could get any sweeter. He is such a happy baby. I don't have any other babies to compare him too but man he is happy! He is really getting a little personality and I'm thinking he really knows who I am now. Oh and he loves Daddy's voice??? Haha honestly if Justin is across the room talking he will do anything and everything to look his way. It's so cute. He has kind of rolled over and he is getting really good at tummy time. It usually lasts about 10 minutes but he holds his head up pretty well. He is VERY vocal and will literally have a conversation with you. He is 3 months old and has already been on 3 plane rides! He is sleeping 8.5 hours a night on average and is still kind of a cat napper haha. I am trying to break him of this but he loves to take like 4 or 5 little naps during the day. I don't mind it but I do want to get him down to 2 naps and longer sleeping at night...and I know that will come eventually. Overall, he is pretty dang easy. Gosh, I love him.

IMG_6607

IMG_6579
IMG_6574

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes