Thursday, February 3, 2011

Craft corner.

Welcome to my craft corner!
Photobucket
My craft corner includes: my beloved sewing machine, lots of craft paper, fabric, mod podge, sewing kits and all kinds of fun stuff! I love it!
Photobucket
So I saw some incredibly cute letters at Anthropologie and lets be honest, they were way expensive! So I made my own. I mod podged fabric to these paper mache letters! It was quite a struggle at first but I think they turned out cute :)

Anyway life is awesome! We are just working and going to school. My mom will be here tomorrow and I am so excited. We are going to go shopping and see a movie on Saturday! Sounds good to me :) Happy Super Bowl weekend hah Justin is kinda obsessed with the Green Bay Packers so please let them win this weekend...for everyone's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes