Monday, April 25, 2011

We are finally moved into our new apartment! Check it out....
Photobucket
Kidding. Okay but wouldn't that be amazing? Our new place doesn't look quite like this but it's decent. The best thing would probably be the fact that we have a GIANT jacuzzi right outside of our apartment building. SCORE! There are boxes everywhere but everything is in the apartment. When will they be unpacked? Who knows. This weekend we are going to Twin Falls for my sister-in-law Heather's baby shower. Yay! If I get everything unpacked i'll probably post some pics :) Oh and Happy Birthday to my best friend BRITTNEY NICOLE EICHELBERGER! (Did I spell it right) haha Love you Brit!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cute pics! i like you with your glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best!! thanks for the b-day shout out. it made my day. the count down begins til I get to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love this post and love you girls! super cute!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes