Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A plethora of pictures

This past weekend I was down in Provo,Utah staying with my best friend, Brittney. My photo assignment this week was portraits so obviously I took some pictures of my friends :) I think they turned out awesome. On Sunday I took some pictures of Brit and her husband, Jesse. It was so fun! I'm kinda loving taking pictures right now. Too bad I'm graduating in 4 weeks or I might change my major HA.

IMG_2669
IMG_2661
IMG_2628
IMG_2694
IMG_2715
IMG_2794
IMG_2804
IMG_2826
IMG_2833
IMG_2835
IMG_2837
WARNING: Some of these pictures were taken early in the morning. Frightening, I know.
DSC_0964
DSC_0947
DSC_1000
312576_794412071614_193308361_36960344_1446413571_n

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE getting my picture taken!! Is the really vain? haha they look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! I love friend time :) and I also think you did an awesome job on the portraits! so awesome!

    so glad you found my blog! thanks for following and visiting, and also for commenting about bella's surgery! so sweet of you!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love your blog! So glad you popped by mine so that I could discover you, consider me a new regular :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hats...wish i could pull off hats like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a lot of fun! All the portraits look lovely, and the scenery there is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing like early morning pictures huh? :) I love all the cute hats in this post! Makes me wish I lived somewhere with a real winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. funnn!

    i want to know where britt's shirt is from!? obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pictures :) I hope you had a great time visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every one of these pics is seriously awesome!! WOW! Especially the 1st one...love how the color of her hat perfectly compliments the trees. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Your pictures are amazing! And I'm jealous of all of your ladies' awesome hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Megan! Long time no see! how's Rexburger?! these pictures are great by the way, my favorite's the first one :)


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes