Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful

J and I had such an AMAZING Thanksgiving break. We spent a lot of time in the car, a lot of time with family and a lot of time snuggling up to our little nephew. Now after you look at these pictures you might think we are a little overboard but listen- we have ONE nephew on both sides. That's it. So this little guy is spoiled to death and we seriously miss him already! We spent our week in St. George, Utah with my Mother-in-law's family. J and I have been married for over a year and a half and I hadn't met most of these people! My Mother-in-law has 6 siblings and I had only met one, and they all have families. It's nuts! It was so much fun to meet everyone and get to know them better. I feel like since I got married I have gained TONS of new family and I love it. I love being with family and surely enough all these new family members are beginning to feel like my family :) I love it! We went to in-n-out, ate lots of good food, played a bunch of games and talked a lot. I have so many things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving. I have an amazing husband, and amazing family, an apartment to live in and a religion that means everything to me. I am so grateful that i've been able to be in college and now that it's ending I'm starting to get all sentimental about it, blah. Anyway, I am so blessed and I couldn't be happier:):) Now on to CHRISTMAS! p.s. since I got the iPhone I haven't been taking pictures with my real camera. whoops. It is so much easier to whip out your phone rather than lug out your big ol' camera. 













7 comments:

  1. SO jealous! I was hoping to spend Thanksgiving in St George! Was it just so warm? :)
    Your nephew is adorrrable! No wonder he's spoiled ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you got to meet more of your new family! If they're all like Justin's mom (who is a sweetheart!) I'm sure you had a great time! Loved the photos you captured (iphone photos are all I've taken since my camera broke months ago...maybe, just maybe, I'll get a real camera for Christmas;) And oh that nephew of yours is a doll!!!! which makes total sense knowing his mom :) I can only imagine what a sweet mom Heather is to him :) Yay for awesome Thanksgivings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect weekend! And your nephew is absolutely adorable!! :] And getting in-laws is really so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Your nephew is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a cute little boy! Sounds like a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have SO enjoyed following along with your cute pictures on Instagram...looks like a perfect holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have a beautiful family! look at the little guy! :) amazing family blog--inspirational, and amazing photos. new follower, and hoping we can stay connected. cheers!
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes