Sunday, September 8, 2013

Summer 2013

Summer 2013 has been one for the books. We got to spend time with family, move into and new place and get used to living in Arizona. We moved to Arizona back when Hudson was first born. The first few months after I had Hudson were kind of a blur. I spent a lot of days inside trying to figure out the whole mom thing. Now that we have a better routine, I've been able to explore a little bit. I'm still getting used to the heat and the landscape but overall I'm loving it. Justin is working full time, and I am blessed to stay home with the babe so there's no complaining over here :)

IMG_6900
IMG_6903
IMG_6909
IMG_6941
IMG_7015
IMG_7021
IMG_7025
IMG_7038
IMG_7047

These pictures are from a family vacation we took with my family. We spent a week in Lake Arrowhead! It was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes