Monday, September 30, 2013

the swings

I've been wanting to take Hudson on the swings for a while but they always seem so big and Hudson seems so small. So one afternoon we headed over to the park and it was only only 80 degrees outside (!!!!!!) The heat is starting to fade into the fall and I'm beyond excited. It's like never ending summer around here. Anyway we went to the park and Hudson LOVED the swings. I had high expectations for this and it exceeded my expectations. He was laughing and smiling the whole time. I am so grateful for every single day I get to spend with him. It doesn't seem possible but my love for him grows more and more every single day. Sometimes I feel like my heart could burst! We will be making lots of trips back to the swings.

IMG_7355
IMG_7384
IMG_7386

1 comment:

Love Notes