Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kinda Weird

I know this might sound weird but I kinda miss Arkansas. Not because Arkansas was a totally, awesome, amazing place to be but because of what was in Arkansas. J and I were in Arkansas and yep that's pretty much it. We spent a million hours a day together! [major exaggeration] Seriously though, we were in a new place and we were figuring everything out together! All we had to worry about was work and each other. Ah, and it was summer. This summer we will be living in Nebraska for a little while. I have never been there so I don't know what to expect but I do know that there will be lots of time for J and I to hang out and explore the city together...hurry up summer! Not only because of Nebraska but because I'm freezing my butt off over here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes