Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Europe

Two years ago I was getting ready to leave for Europe. My Europe trip was life changing. I had an amazing experience where I reflected a lot on what I want to do with my life and the way I view art. I have always loved art but traveling to six different countries and seeing some of the most famous pieces in the world, changed the way I feel about art. I love museums and I miss museums! Being in Rexburg, keeps us pretty limited when it comes to art. I am so grateful that I was able to experience the things that I did! When I think about my time in Europe, I literally want to cry because I miss it so much. Basically what I'm trying to say is, anyone up for a trip? :)
Photobucket
On a ferry from England to France.
Photobucket
Salzburg, Austria. Epic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Of ALL the cities I visited in Europe, Paris was my favorite. I Miss it so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside the Vatican City!
Photobucket
On top of the Duomo in Florence, Italy.
Photobucket
I miss eating a pastry every single day! I don't know how Europeans do it. They are all so skinny and yet they produce some of the most amazing/fattiest foods ever! I love it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the best pictures ever. CLASSIC! I honestly think about my Europe trip all the time. I think about when I can go back and all the other museums that I would love to visit. I can't wait to take my sweet husband to Europe. I think he will dig all the yummy pastries and beautiful art. Well until then..cheers! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megan!! I wish we were back in Europe! I'm glad i'm not the only one who wants to cry, because I miss it so much too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes